Meet Chelsea Klepfer, Certified Virtual Author Assistant specializing in book marketing. Chelsea is an avid reader, aspiring writer, and has been working as an author assistant since 2013. Before becoming a full-time author assistant, Chelsea graduated from Dallas Baptist University and served as the Marketing Director at a Chamber of Commerce in Dallas, TX for six years.
Chelsea’s Services Include:
- Social media — Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- Ghostwriting blogs & articles
- Creating author newsletters to readers
- Contest coordination
- Website updates & content
- Graphic design — bookmarks, promotional materials, ads, quote images, and more
Manuscript beta-reading (initial editing before it goes to a copy editor)
- Book Bible Creation – click here to read more about this service!
- And more!
Be sure to check out Chelsea’s portfolio of past work she’s done for clients.
Interested in learning more about Chelsea’s services or would you like to receive a quote? Contact Chelsea using this form.